Some advice / help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

splashIT.net

Hi Guys,

I have been asked to design a basic website in work to allow staff to post information about trucks in certain locations around europe that are half empty and available for loads etc. A similar site would be Frachtenbörse | Transportbörse | TimoCom Deutschland but obviously without the need to download any software etc.

The advice / help I am looking for is to know which CMS would be the best to use. Basically I need a CMS that would allow me to create a custom submission form with a certain set of fields, such as:

• Title
  • Country From
  • Country To
  • Deadline
  • Length
  • Weight
  • Type of trailer
  • Contact name
  • Contact number
  • Contact email
Those are the general gist of fields I would require however there may be more or less. The country fields I would like to enable as catagories, so have those as drop down links. This would enable people who long onto the site to search by country or at least select a list of offers by country, similar to Timocom.

I may also require a second slighty different form to be filled out offering equipment such as trucks and trailers that are completely empty with a slighty different set of fields.

I dont really have much of a budget to spend on this at the moment as its only a test project at the moment but I would really appreciate any help advice on as regards any products that would currently be available to fit this purpose. However should this take off to be a success we may look at having it professionally re-made later in the year.

Kind regards

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.