Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegreenman

Open CC Numbers

I'd be wary of storing that type of data on a server. Even with encryption, you'd probably end up having your private key up on the server for decryption. The banks have invested a lot of money securing their end, I'd let the risk reside with them.

Just looking at the Magento code. I don't think it is that difficult to implement a new gateway. There would be a bit of trial and error, but there is nothing overly complex in the code.

nevf

I'm sure I could do it, but I'd very wary of being able to do it securely... Should I be worried or am i just paranoid?

StudioForty9

Magento Extension for Realex - released

Hi Guys,

For those of you who've subscribed to this thread. The announcement of the release of the Magento Extension for Realex Payments is here:

/e-commerce/7572-realex-payments-module-for-magento-released.html#post40056

Sorry about the cut and paste link... it seems I can't post URLs even to this site yet.

Ger

John Clarke

Now, our next problem is that realex doesn't plugin to magento. Got a quote from guys in dublin and i was looking at a cost in the region of €850 to have a module installed into magento to allow payments through realex. instead, we will be taking credit card numbers and then when we are about to ship the product, then put it through our system, which, in one way suits us better.

WorldNet TPS have a free payment plug for VirtueMart, if you are using this cart with Magento. As a newbie on this site, I'm not allowed to post URL's - but go to the news section on the WorldNetTPS web site, and follow the link.

DISCALIMER: I work for WorldNet TPS. But I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who is using this plugin (or needs any help getting it working).

John Clarke

WorldNet TPS have a free payment plug for VirtueMart, if you are using this cart with Magento. As a newbie on this site, I'm not allowed to post URL's - but go to the news section on the WorldNetTPS web site, and follow the link.

DISCALIMER: I work for WorldNet TPS. But I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who is using this plugin (or needs any help getting it working).

Apologies - this link is for the Virtuemart plug in that works with Joomla. WorldNet TPS also have a free plug in for Magento. Again, as a newbie, I'm not allowed to post URL's yet, so if you are interested, send me an email to john.clarke@worldnettps.com, and I'll forward you the URL for the Magento plug in.

Status
Not open for further replies.