What do you do to relax?

Discussion in 'Work / Life Balance' started by mneylon, Sep 17, 2006.

1. theDub

theDub New Member

Skydiving? I could never quite understand why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good areoplane! :rolleyes:

I prefer to keep my feet on the ground and try some of the old photography skills from a previous life!

2. Brionglóid

Brionglóid New Member

Listen to music, have a few beers, go for long walks with the dog and take photos - usually all at the same time. :D

3. Solonox

Solonox New Member

Well this is going to sound sad .. but 9 times out of 10 when i am relaxing i have a laptop in front of me and i am coding or breaking someone elses code ;)

I must say .. it is very relaxing breaking other peoples code ... (legally of course)

My wife works lates each night .. so i get plenty of time at the laptop ;)

I rehearse with a band every Sunday .. which is actually pretty stressful .. haha..

After that it is a DVD or Documentaries

;)

4. aarathy

aarathy New Member

I spend sometime for prayer. This give me relaxation in my work. Also i am hearing good musics when i am bored. This also give relaxation in my mind.

5. green

green New Member

Offline:
    riding my bicycle
    going in park, just sit on a bench and look at people

Online:
    project entropia

6. fairlight

fairlight New Member

There are three things I do after hours in most cases : play WoW, watch some DVDs, read next book. Quite boring? Yes, but theres not much free time after work.

7. aathuls

aathuls New Member

Hearing some music and take rest, that is the best relaxation.

8. vickers2008

vickers2008 New Member

I dont get much time to relax with kids etc but when they are gone to bed, i just chill out on the sofa and watch a film or read a magazine.

9. starindia

starindia New Member

I spend some time with my family and listen to some song on the way to home then going into a nice sleep.

10. AnneM

AnneM New Member

I usually play online games while listening to music. Sometimes, I’m into cooking dishes. The most stupid way for me to relax is to do household chores! :D

11. SamanthaHall

SamanthaHall New Member

I use to listen to songs when i want to relax!

12. jimbo jones

jimbo jones New Member

my attention span is too short to do nothing and relax.
    gym or football do the trick

13. I like the play basketball on outside courts, streetball style. I also like listening to a lot of Jimi Hendrix, I have 200+ CD's worth of live and studio material. I like watching basketball especially the pros like Lebron, Kobe and D-Wade. That's about it for me!

14. Donagh

Donagh New Member

For me I like to play my xbox 360(still playing GTA), play poker or play darts. some might say poker is stressful(which it is) but it's a nice mental work out while still chilling out :)

15. Juice

Juice New Member

What do I do to relax? Browse IWF of course! :D

Apart from that, spend time with with friends, West Wing box set, cinema, gym, get lost on Wikipedia...

16. pavan6993

pavan6993 New Member

I relax by sleeping or listening to music!

17. iamboredr

iamboredr New Member

I just get my ipod listen to my favorite songs and close my eyes:)

18. pat102

pat102 New Member

What do I do to relax?

What do I do to relax?

drink,, then another ,, then another,, then,, you get the idea. ha ha

pat

19. begamo

begamo New Member

Go out with my family

I normally go out with my family and eat in a restaurant.

20. Smiley

Smiley New Member

same

I do the very same as i am doing now...