Status
Not open for further replies.

googlebomber76

1. yes if they are direct (no redirect or nofollow applied)

2. depends on many factors. Buying a link or deeplink on a pagerank 5 page with less than 20 outbound links, and which also has the keyword you wish to target in the page body and title can be worth its weight in gold.

I think you've just answerd my question on page rank, I mentioned on baords.ie that the lg viewty mobile is available on irishmobile.ie now i'm coming up as the top link....would the telecoms section in boards have a page 5 rank?

Alhazred De Sane

In reply to BlackKnight re web-directory-ireland:

Not only that, but if you check the "Business Ireland" section there are just 4 links - all of them for the UK!

As a matter of interest, when you delete an entry and someone has already replied to it with the quote function, does that entry always continue to exist in the post with the quote?

Or were you talking about the non-hyphenated one?

andywozhere

Have I mentioned Dublinbynumbers before?

... I suppose I should note that it is really for businesses based in Dublin and not for any ould website. I'm trying to increase the number of categories, so please be patient if you submit a site and I don't get around to it straight away.

stan414

Directory submission service?

Hi, I thought I read here that someone on these boards was offering a directory submission service (for quite a reasonable fee), but search is failing me at the moment. Can someone confirm and/or point me in the right direction?

Thanks, ...Stan

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Most of the owners have accounts on here, so just wait around and someone might reply ...

Status
Not open for further replies.